Thursday, June 16, 2011

At Last!!!!


The sun finally came out yesterday after over a week of rainy and cloudy days.  I even had to light the fireplace a couple of times since I've turned off the heat.


Sorta looks like winter, doesn't it?  Well that's what
it felt like.

                                         

A long time ago I realized I was solar powered and it was abundantly clear this past week.  Yes, yes, I know the rain is good for the garden, but it makes the grass grow and now I'll have to mow the lawn.

To recharge myself, I spent the day on my deck.  Without the distractions of e-mail and TweetDeck, I got to do lots of writing and editing.  And sitting and enjoying the wonderful weather. 

The dogs got to play outside all day.




The birds were chirping and flying around and I even got this picture of a hummingbird at the feeder.



If you look closely, you can see him just to the left of the feeder


And today is going to be a repeat of yesterday.  Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment