Monday, December 22, 2014

Season's Greetings from Morocco

It's been over a week since I arrived in Morocco.  Between French classes, visits to the dentist and catching up with grandkids and friends, I'm just now finding time to write an update.

The day after I arrived we celebrated Leila's birthday with chocolate cake and a to-die-for chocolate cake.






There's been lots of rain here this month so everything is green and lush.  When I walk home from French class, I go through the botanical garden.  Very quiet and peaceful.  Rests my tired brain from trying to remember French words and syntax.











There are also fig trees, 














and date palms.















Wish they grew in my garden.

Joe has an orange tree in his back yard and 'tis the season.  For juice 



and Christmas secrets and cookie baking!



I hope you are enjoying your Christmas preparations.





2 comments: